And we’re still live at IML! Join us for the second part of our first day recording from the lobby of host hotel during the IML weekend.
- Trevor Black tells us about being an IML contestant and also enjoying being in drag.
- Martinisoft walked up to us as an intimidating — yet adorable — stormtrooper.
- I’d love to have a slow easy-going orgy that lasts days.
- Didn’t realize you could get a restraining order for skin shavings.
- Scout tells us about his year as the International Mr. Bootblack.
About Our Guests
Trevor Black is Mr. San Francisco Leather.
Scout is the outgoing International Mr. Bootblack. You can find him on Facebook.
Mr. S Leather Co.
This episode sponsored by: Mr. S Leather. One of the things that is great about Mr. S is that they will custom-make just about anything for you. If anyone can make some custom leather clothing or play gear, the awesome staff at Mr. S can do it. Visit them at the store in San Francisco, at IML, or other major leather events, or you can give them a call to see what they can do for you.