Description of Show
We’re talking today about how to design and build a play scene as well as avoid some pitfalls that could end your scene before it reaches its climax!
- What Now?
- Hold on to your butts! The chaos and insanity is impossible to keep up with.
- In the News
- Our Topic – Designing a Play Scene
- Locks should be in service of the headspace of the sub… newbies could be taken out of their comfort zone, but others it could be important
- Sensory deprivation. Consider the order you want to eliminate various senses. Many will start with a hood and add a blindfold and then a gag
- Aftercare and the way to back out of a scene should always be on your mind. Safety shears are important when using rope or other bindings
- You don’t need a dungeon or play room for kinky play. Be creative and tie them up to anything sturdy
- If you can’t or don’t know how to tie up your partner, look for a buddy that can help!
- Have your sub tie themselves up in some manner to be ready for your arrival. BE CAREFUL about self bondage!
Join our Telegram chat! https://t.me/joinchat/DKke0gfuG6RhFZQ91FnK2w
Like us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/nosafewordshow/
Mr. S Leather Co.
This episode sponsored by: Mr. S Leather. For this episode we feature the Jack Socket Electro Stroker.