Well, hello! This is our first episode in a new podcast. Ungagged is a show run by the puppies on the NoSafeWord crew — Bndgkid and ThatDrewLion. We’re going to explore the gay kink world from the submissive, switch, and nerd perspectives.
In this episode, we talk about what kinds of toys a submissive should have. So if you’re a sub either just starting out or if you’ve been around kinksters for a while, we have some ideas about what kind of gear to get and what to consider when thinking about getting some gear.
Oh, and DIY = Do It Yourself.
- Hello! Introductions.
- First kink gear
- What types of scenes or situations will you be using the gear in?
- Bar scene gear
- Everyday comfort gear
- Gear for play
- Wearables (Gear for wearing)
- Usables (Gear and toys for playing)
- Having your own toys helps a dominant to know how to use you
- Gear you may not want to spend money on as a sub
- What do you wish you had when first starting out?
- What are some bad pieces of gear you’ve bought?
About Our Hosts
Bndgkid has been on a few episodes of The NoSafeWord Show:
ThatDrewLion has also been on a few episodes of The NoSafeWord Show:
- Episode 49, Drewlion
- Episodes 58 and 59, Pervertables
- Episodes 76 and 77, DIY
- Episode 155, Where Are My Keys?