Description of Show
There are many reasons one might want to shave or manscape some or all body hair. Today we’re going deeper into the best methods for hair removal.
- In the News
- Arkansas welcomes a statue of the satanic goat monster to the state capitol.
- A couple caught on video having sex in a park in Leeds, UK were stopped mid-tryst by a slapping bystander.
- A 24-year-old man urinated on a man mid-flight over the Pacific.
- Japanese sex toy maker releases a transforming robot in the likeness of its popular masturbation toy.
- Columbians are told a good way to keep cool in the record heat is to stop having sex.
- Our Topic: Hair Removal
- There are many reasons one might want to shave or manscape some or all body hair
- Removing hair is a violent act to the skin and it requires some special care if it’s going to become routine.
- Exfoliate to remove dead skin before removal. Be careful with doing it after.
- Soften your skin when using an epilator, soften the hair for shaving
- Remove the hair, then clean and apply a protectorate like a lotion
- Suggestion: Coochy Body Shave Cream
- Waxing we suggest going to a professional
- An epilator is like a machine the plucks the hair out as opposed to cutting the hair
- De-epilator cream like Nair or Veet essentially burns the hair away. Never use this near naughty bits. It smells awful and is not fun to clean up.
- We also suggest The Art of Shaving pr.
Join our Telegram chat! http://www.nosafeword.com/chat/
Mr. S Leather Co.
This episode sponsored by: Mr. S Leather. For this episode, we feature the Leather Bondage Socks.