Part of our goal here at NoSafeWord is to explore all the different avenues of kink that are out there. Recently one of the supporters of our show, Nightcat, referred to us a female pup from the Portland area. She is a relatively new kinkster herself, into puppy play and now the president of the puppy group in Portland, PDX-PAH. We thought that this would present a chance for us to get some new perspectives and new voices.
We talked a lot about the role that gender and gender identity plays in our community, which ended up being a very interesting discussion. We also had a great friend to the show, Hobbit (from Episode 28 and Episode 29) join us for the show and add to the discussion! It was a great time for us all and I can’t wait for you all to hear it.
In the News
- Arsonist torches local gay nightclub
- Hole-y cheese pervert, Batman!
- OMG! My Little Pony for bros!
- A Florida man . . . is most likely to live in a gay household
- Vagina: The newest place to keep your handgun
- Changes and new projects with PDX-PAH
- Handling strong personalities in a kink organization
- Mixing genders and orientations in a play party or mosh
- Being a female in a pup community of mostly gay men
- Gender fluidity and identity
About Our Guest
Jess Menton (also known as Pup Razz) is a female pup based out of Portland, OR. She is new to the kink community but quickly learning in leaps and bounds. She runs a pup perspective blog called Awkward Paws, Tangled Bras and is the current president of PDX-PAH.
Mr. S Leather Co.
This episode is sponsored by: The Venus 2000 Masturbation machine! Your relentless milking machine! Check it out at www.nosafeword.com/venus