For this episode, which was the second one we ever recorded, we had on our friend Phil from Philadelphia, otherwise known as Rugbylthr! He was in town visiting family and we hadn’t seen him in a while, so what more perfect timing could we have in order to talk a friend into letting us ask all about his kinks!
We take the time with him to discuss what it is like to be a volunteer for Mid-Atlantic Leather weekend (MAL) and being a part of the leather club scene on the east coast. He also shares the hilarious story that involves Flank Steak. A LOT of flank steak!
This has been an episode that we have been looking forward to posting ever since we recorded it!
- Family and having to have separate social media accounts – don’t have them
- East coast leather club culture
- Consider the work a local club needs to do to put on an event
- Education endeavors
- BDSM and You, Widener University – Chester PA
- Kinky Carnival – for 7 years
- Bazaar on Quince – leather street fair
About Our Guest
Phil is a thick rugby player, beer drinker, and leather guy from Philadelphia. He loves to roughhouse and leads an active social life on the East coast. Phil is also currently the event coordinator for Bazaar on Quince which is Philadelphia’s first leather and fetish block party, every October. Find him on Facebook and Recon.