Description of Show
For many, submitting is not easy. Be it from past trauma or fear instilled in you by others, it can take work and experience to get to a place to where you can submit and have as good of a time as you can alone with your hand. We talk about some triggers and strategies to move forward and have the submissive experience you know you need.
- Our Game: “Florida or Germany?”
- Woman Suspected Of Assaulting Twin Sister Over Sex Toy, Boyfriend
- Man dies after blowing up condom machine
- Flatulent cows start fire at dairy farm
- Creepy Man Caught Crawling Under Library Tables Sniffing People’s Feet
- Police rescue woman, child from pig swarm
- Police detain man hiding python in his pants
- Our Topic: Panic
- A level of panic from a sub in a scene is natural and could even be desired to achieve the headspace you want. But, panic can also remove you from headspace as well.
- Triggers – Learn and communicate with your Dom what triggers panicked feelings, and prepare yourself for what may be expected
- Reality – Everyone is wanting to have a good time (in a consensual scene), so keep in the right head, try to stay calm, and communicate what you are feeling in the prearranged way
- Solutions – If you expect to have a panicked reaction, you have three directions to work this out:
- Choice to suppress – Trust your Dom and submit totally
- Choice to trust – Know your partner
- Choice to communicate – Have a clear or prearranged way to communicate a slow down or stop point mid-scene
Join our Telegram chat! http://www.nosafeword.com/chat/
Mr. S Leather Co.
This episode sponsored by: Mr. S Leather. For this episode, we feature the Deluxe Tight Hood.