The kitty rejoins us after many months away. Nightcat has a unique perspective on the kink universe. He’s a furry, a kitty, and the president of Seattle’s puppy/handler club. We explore the intersection of the puppy and furry communities and some of the growing pains of a young puppy club.
Get Your T-Shirts!
We have our brand-spankin’ new t-shirts for you to order. They’re pretty damned awesome, so get one soon. Or get one of each. Or get a bunch to give to your friends. All of the cool kids will have one. You don’t want to be one of the others.
But hurry! They’re only available for two weeks, until February 14, 2015!
In the News
- “Floppy man tits? Not so much.”
- When I’m dominating a guy, I don’t have an alarm system, either.
- I’m not sure anyone’s asshole is worth that much money.
- Not sure about these rankings, but maybe those other cities like kink porn more than we do.
- Las Vegas
- SEA-PAH president
- Controversy about inviting furries into a puppy/handler group
- Puppy bowling & furry bowling
- How to handle the friction between various different groups in the kink universe
“You Wouldn’t Bring A Chicken Into A Doggy Park.”
About Our Guest
Nightcat was found on a Miami beach and raised by Jewish wolves. He enjoys the finer things in life, like caviar, jock straps, and Bill Cosby’s Jell-O™. Recently elected dicktater of SEA-PAH, Nightcat enjoys gambling on the Riviera, arctic poaching of penguins, the sweet sensation of new Q-Tips™ in his ears, and long walks on the beach with Jeebus™. (That helps him to remember where he came from in Miami.)
(No penguins were harmed in the writing of this bio.)